A great post for one of the most beautiful monuments in Pakistan. A country which got my love for ever. And yet this is the real face of Pakistan. A kind one, full of grace. 😘
Lahore fort is one of major historical places in Lahore, Pakistan, that catches the attention of the visitors from all over the globe. The infrastructure of the fort is quite unique and artisticnin nature and has the ability to fascinate the tourists. Everyday a large number of local and foreign tourists come to the Lahore Fort and enjoy the beauty of the mega structure of the Mughal reign.
- Lahore Fort, locally referred to as Shahi Qila, is citadel of the city of Lahore.
- It was built during the reign of Mughal emperor Akbar (1556 – 1605), and ws regularly upgraded by subsequent rulers.
- It is spread over approximately 60 acres and is trapezoidal in form.
- It is the only monument in Pakistan which represents a complete history of Mughal architecture.
- In 1981, the fort was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Lahore fort has 2 gates and both…
View original post 309 more words